Friday, February 19, 2021

How to add Innovation in your work

 Sound!! curious to know the mantra of adding innovation and ofcourse creativity in the work recipe. As we do understand that every recipe or dish is the outcome of  quantitative and qualitative way of adding ingredients in a rationalize way keeping this idea in mind as IDEA telecommunication has very beautifully said "An idea can really change your life " really its very true.  I hope you all will agree with me on this so today I am going to share a MANTRA called as SCAMPER to add innovation and creativity in your every aspect of  work. It will spark the innovation and creativity as well.


Let's deep dive into this at 

 Kindly go through it and let me know how you have applied all these things further.

Your valuable suggestions will be more than welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any query or doubt, please let me know. I will try my level best to resolve the same at earliest.

Resources That will Make You Better at IT, Education and specifically in Digital Marketing.: Build career in Medical coding in 2021

Resources That will Make You Better at IT, Education and specifically in Digital Marketing.: Build career in Medical coding in 2021 :  As He...